Action on Disability and Work UK
- Is led by disabled people.
- Promotes and champions the employment of disabled people throughout the UK.
- Provides advice and support that builds successful working lives for disabled people.
- Promotes and champions inclusive and empowering workplaces for disabled people.
- Is a UK Online specialist disability centre and provides free internet facilities and an internet based workclub for disabled people and carers. See www.toworkBristol.org
New Service: Advice on Disability and Work
Following a merger with the Association of Disabled Professionals, ADWUK is now able to provide advice on work-related issues to disabled people, employers and professionals in the field of disability and work. The service is currently funded by the Shaw Foundation as a one-year pilot project. For information about this developing service please click here.
Liz Sayce to deliver the Sue McMullen Lecture on Nov 11th 2011
On Monday November 11th Liz Sayce, the Chief Executive of Disability Rights UK, will give a talk called "Taking Control: New Ways to Improve Disabled People's Employment Prospects". This free event is not to be missed. To book a place or for further details email
or Tel. 0117 961 7900.
December 10th 2014: Making A Difference Together
Join us for the official launch of Action on Disability and Work UK.
Find out about what we can offer disabled people and employers.
Learn about our new Employers' Award Scheme: WOWED! (World of Work, Employment and Disability.)
Stalls, networking, lunch and workshops.
For more information email